THORMARINE is established in 1997 and is specialized in engineering, production and supply of watertight and fire rated closures for the overall Maritime Industry. Located in the northern part of the Netherlands we are close to the German border and the gateway into Europe. Through the years we have grown into a partner for all weather tight, watertight and fire resistant solutions. With our dedicated team we strive to serve our worldwide customers as much as possible within the promised and possible technical and commercial limits.
- THORMARINE fabricates its own designed patented Quick Pin® central closed watertight doors. These doors have a unique operating mechanism with an operating force of 1 :40Kg. The doors can be made of steel, aluminium or stainless steel.
- Watertight hatches are provided with various coamings and frames and different closing mechanisms such as DIN clips, hand wheels and the quick pin mechanism.
- We provide a comprehensive and bespoke package A60 and B 30 fire doors, made of steel or stainless steel. These doors are CE-LR type approved.
- A60 hatches are based upon the A60 door type, named different and used different. We supply A60 hatches often as escape hatch with panic bar for offshore containers
- THORMARINE is European stock holder and distributor for BAIER Marine US. These are flush deck hatches made of aluminium or steel with Quick Acting closing systems. BAIER hatches are ABS type approved.
- Windows meet the requirements and standards, concerning ship Windows ISO-3903-1977 and sidelights ISO 1751-1977. Glass for windows and sidelights comply with standards ISO 614-1976 and ISO 3254-1989.
- Manhole covers, handholes and spare parts are available from stock, please check the on line catalogue or contact us for availability.
- Ventilation grills or louvres are made in a wide range, all custom built. Materials used are Steel, stainless or aluminium. Including weathertight cover or without, with removable grill or fixed welded in grill.
- Construction and architectural: we provide watertight doors for watertight solutions for i.e. underground parking garages, bunkers, pump and drink water stations, infra structures and buildings in general. We make these doors to withstand maximum water pressure of 18 Meter of watercolumn.(1.8 Bar)
- Specials: we manufacture each year several special projects, meaning shell doors, platforms, deck houses etc.
Our products are used in the wide range of the maritime industry, they are used for commercial vessels, tugs, mega yacht constructions, naval vessels, offshore constructions, containers, on- and off shore industry and the wind energy industry.
With our sales team, supported by our engineers, we provide our customers a professional and solid solution for the watertight closures on board.
THORMARINE supplies directly to nearly all parts of the world, for a local agent and partner outside Europe, please click on the world map to find your contact.